Areas of our service & execution
Guidance for Statutory Enforcement
- Permissible working hours and its Regulations
- Exemption Available
- Formation of Policies
- How to Seek Exemptions
- Work Management during aggressions or recessions.
- Drafts for Recruitment Norms & Man-power rotations.
- Disciplinary Regulations & Its Enforcements.
- Wage Management & Promotions under Labour Laws.
- Restructuring Service Conditions & Modifications.
- Salary & Compensatory Bye-laws
- PF & ESI Investigation Assistance.
- Trainee Schemes & Its Management
- Contract Labour (R & A) Act & its Management.
- Drafting Deeds & Conveyances
- Any Other Labour Matter or Problems related with
Strategical Analysis for Labour Crisis Management
- Recruitment Systems
- Up-gradation Norms
- Diversification Vision
Analytic & Innovative Legal Studies
- Documentation Legal Features
- Statutory Requirements
- Required Policy Guidelines
- Contract Labour Features
- Agreement Formats
- Other Formats Prima Facie Need
Coverage for Labour Laws Compliance
- Court/Tribunal Case Assistances
- Authorities Assistances
- Appearances Guidances & Conducting Case Matters
- Shops & Commercial Establishments Act
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act.
- Industrial Establishment Festival & National Holidays (Causal & Sick Leave) Act
- ESI Act
- Workmen Compensation Act
- Minimum Wages Act
- Payment of Bonus Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Employees Provident Fund Misc. Provisions Act
- Industrial Disputes Act
- Payment of Wages Act
- Factories Act
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act
- Equal Remuneration Act
- Maternity Benefit Act
- Motor Transport Workers Act
- Trade Union Act
- Apprenticeship Act
- Building and Other Construction Workers’ (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace ( Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act 2013
- Environment Act ( ISO 140001)
Outsourcing New Approach
- Let Off Time Office Assignments
- Assistances in Time Office
- Time Office Recruitments
Assistance with Special Arrangements
- Deal with Civil Laws,
- Criminal Laws or
- Taxation Laws
All assignments in regard to Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2013
- Faming and amendment of policy and rules as to Act with principal of Natural Justice.
- Nominated external member ( Eligible as to Section 4 of Sexual Harassment of women at Workplace Act 2013)
- Sensitization of committee members
- Conducting awareness session
- Submission of Annual Return under Section 21/22
- Conducting of enquiry and documentations theretoo
- Preparation of the MOM
- Opinion required from time to time
Environment and related Acts
- Legal Opinions
- Guidelines & Policies
- Approval & Submissions